- Take math outside like Laughing Kids Learn.
- Play games like Lessons Learnt Journal and Octavia and Vicky .
- Use money like Making Boys Men.
- Break out the candy and snacks like Teach Beside Me and Lessons Learnt Journal.
- Find the perfect book like Reading Confetti
Friday, February 15, 2013
Kid's Co-Op: 5 Simple Ways to Make Math Fun!
I recently came across an article about how important math in early childhood learning is and that obstacles to learning math and math anxiety can begin at a very young age, so I thought I would focus on the great math activities linked-up through the Weekly Kid's Co-Op last week.